1. Guaranteed entry with the cost of its face value according to the club or event organizer.
2. Personalized service of ticket delivery Package.
3. Package of various services: Tracking of your shipment, call center service, costs of obtaining and collecting tickets, maintenance of the online environment, emergency telephone service 24 hours before the game.
4. Tourist package: Transport Barcelona City - Camp Nou Stadium or official product of marketing of the club (Merchandising FC Barcelona). 5. Management fees, Fees.
Visiting Team Fans nationality: Only VIP class tickets can be sold to fans of visiting team nationality. All other seats are on FC Barcelona fans zone and orders will be cancelled with a 10% refund cost. Due to the U.E.F.A. regulations and by order of FC Barcelona, we must identify all those attending the match with name, surnames, nationality and National Identity Document number or Passport number.
FC Barcelona - Olympique Lyonnais
March 13, 2019 at 8:00pm
An evening of fire at the Camp Nou stadium!
A very good first round of the 2018-2019 Champions League for FC Barcelona, who finished first in Group B. The Round of 16 is looking good with some very exciting matches all over Europe. Among these matches we are looking forward to the FC Barcelona - Olympique Lyonnais match on 13 March 2019.
Olympique Lyonnais is a French football club based in Lyon, the second largest city in France. Founded in 1950, this club is one of the most successful clubs in League 1. Known in France as OL, this club is ranked 25th among European clubs when Barcelona is the 4th best team. A difference in ranking that does not seem to scare the French, who nevertheless admit to having found the most difficult team in this draw. Olympique Lyonnais is in very good shape at the moment. The OL is 3rd in the French championship. The team led since 2015 by coach Bruno Génésio can count on valuable players such as striker Moussa Dembélé, or the attacking midfielder and captain Nabil Fekir. Olympique Lyonnais, despite a good run this year, still has to prove itself in the Champions League (C1) where its best score remains a semi-final in 2010. The French will meet a former team-mate trained at the club, French international central defender Samuel Umtiti, who was transferred to Barcelona FC in 2016 for €25 million. He is the most expensive defender in the history of the Catalan club! A game full of promise!
Video : Olympique Lyonnais' last match in the 2018-2019 Champions League
Chakhtior Donetsk vs Lyon (1-1) on 13 December 2018
2018/2019 Champions League draw schedule
- March 15, 2019 : Drawing lots for the quarter-finals and semi-finals in Nyon
- 9/10 April 2019 : Quarter-finals, first leg
- 16/17 April 2019 : Quarter-finals, second leg
- 30 April/1st May 2019: Semi-finals first leg
- May 7/8, 2019 : Semi-finals, second leg
- June 1, 2019 : Final at the Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid
The centre of Barcelona is called Ciutat Vella. It is the old town and its districts such as the Eixample, El Raval, El Born, El Gótico and Barceloneta. It’s for sure the ideal area to be during vacation. This guide and handmade selection of city centre hotels will help you to book according to your budget and likes.
Discover the Parc Güell in the best conditions by booking your ticket in advance. Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect who wanted to combine the city and nature to make life more pleasant. This garden city is not only a modernist work, it is an example of urban construction that is still relevant today.
The FC Barcelona club offers you the opportunity to visit its mythical stadium. The Camp Nou tour begins with the locker room then you will follow the tunnel that leads to the stadium's lawn ... Chills guaranteed!