- Surface: 31 895 km2 (approximately 6% of the Spanish territory).
- Population: 6,3 million inhabitants (2nd region in Spain, density: 196 people per km2)
- Capital: Barcelona
- GNP: 20 million Euros in 2002 (19%of the total GNP of Spain)
- Unemployment Rate: 5,9% (total rate in Spain: 9,2%)
- Political regime: autonomous government (Generalitat) Since 1980
- Statute: autonomous region since September 18, 1979.
- Administrative Organization: 4 provinces whose capitals are:
- Barcelona (regional capital): 1,7 million inhabitants and 3 million with its suburbs (Mataro, Badalona, Terrasa, Sabadell, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Santa coloma de Gramanet, Cornella de Llobregat ...)
- Tarragona: 114.097 inhabitants
- Lérida: 112.194 inhabitants
- Gerona: 73.637 inhabitants
Our selection of the best hotels
Let us show you our selection of hotels we recommend in the city centre of Barcelona! Lodging in the city centre will be the way to assure the visit of most of the major monuments by walking..
FC Barcelona Legends vs Manchester United Legends
Friendly Matches - 30/06/2017
Park in Barcelona through Parclick
- Car, Van or Caravan
- Guarded parking
- Free Cancellation
- Guaranteed parking space
If you come to Barcelona with a vehicle, park close to your destination at the best price. With Parclick, you can save up to 70% of the official price and guarantee your parking space. More than 125 car parks are awaiting you!
Your comment has been recorded and will be published after moderation.